Tunisia Real Estate





The Tunisia Real estate is a useful section in which you can find information about the real estate market, agents, buying, selling and renting of properties. If you are looking for an apartment, flat, house or any other kind of property, check this section.

Tunisia is a small nation, it is a marvelous country located in North Africa. Although, 40% of its territory is located in the Sahara Desert the other 60% is fertile. Tunis, the capital of Tunisia, is the center of commercial activity, political and administrative life in the country. The economy of Tunisian was expanded during the last decades.

Tunisia offers you everything you need to live or to take tours. The Real Estate market is not really expensive and is one of the best in the world. Foreign people can buy a property in Tunisia but they cannot buy Agricultural lands, the lease of this kind of property is allowed, but only for a period of 40 years. The real estate transactions are still subject to approval by the appropriate organization.

Suggest a website


real estate pages


SPONSORED BY:

3 websites found!

1. Des Foires Internationales
Owner of the Exhibition Grounds and International Trade Center of Tunis. Information about events and services.
http://www.fkram.com.tn

2. Immobilier Tunisie : vente, achat, location
Immobilier Tunisie - Agence immobilière Tunisie travaillant avec une clientèle internationale propose des biens immobiliers de haut standing, villas, appartements, maisons, ventes et
http://www.mavillaimmobiliere.com

3. Mrad immobilier
Sale-Purchase-Rent-all type of goods'real estate in tunisia Houses hotels lends investment property villa office space apartment restaurant
http://www.mradimmobilier.com

Add a website here






© 2006 - 2017 All rights reserved